Friday, October 29, 2010

Baruch Dayan HaEmet - Blessed is the True Judge.

My heart is broken. 
We have lost our friend, our cheerleader, our advocate. 
**********



Baruch Dayan HaEmet - Blessed is the True Judge.



This is the blessing said upon hearing the news of someone's death.



About 11:10 AM this morning (Friday), RivkA passed away.



Funeral plans are in the process, and we'll post them as soon as we know.



May RivkA's family be comforted among the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.





Please daven (or send happy thoughts) for the memory of RivkA bat Teirtzel.



With love and optimism,RivkA's family

Please leave a message for RivkA's grieving family and friends on her blog.

4 comments:

  1. I so loved RivkA!! She was a good good person. Her memory will live on as will her message.

    God give you rest, good & faithful servant.

    With a grieving heart~ Andrea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my "Rocks that Talk" blog! I shall have to recommend this blog to my sis who is fighting bone cancer after being in remission from breast cancer for 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete